Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

EO 3.0 Fullscreen?

GeminiXcasorm

Honestly, i've searched everywhere and haven't found a single client side edit, that makes everything stay the same, but the screen size. its ridiculous. I think someone around here would be able to come up with something like that. Right? Any tutorials or anything?

well what i was trying to say was make everything proportional. but larger. like f11 in minecraft or something like that. Also. i apologize for the attitude, i was meaning to come across as facetious.

Honestly, with such an attitude I doubt anyone's willing to help much. Right? No help.

Anyway, D3D8 is a bit tricky in regards to such things. It's easier to simply stretch the viewport and calculate the new window from there than getting D3D8's proper fullscreen mode to work. The D3D8 library in VB6 isn't exactly.. amazingly stable. I have no idea what you're trying to say with "Make everything stay the same but the screen size" though? A proper change of resolution will change everything around it as well.

• 4 months later...
> ,…,<>" data-cid="917995" data-time="1391587423">
>
> I managed to implement d3d8 'proper' fullscreen mode in this engine:  (at 2:02)
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihX3ZTMWd2A&feature=player_detailpage#t=121
>
> Is this what you're reffering to ?

Bump ^_^

Yes Slasher, thats what i was referring to.