Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I dunno what this is…?

Inunah

Okay someone told me how to stop screen scrolling on Eclipse and when I set that I became unable to view any users. I'm starting a new MMO, and I didn't like the screen scrolling, so when I set it to not scroll it messed up.

I can't see people's usernames or people's sprites. I don't want the screen to scroll so I won't set it back to 1, so what do I do to see every person again? I've been able to see the map, but that's about it on the main play screen.

umm how did you get your server online? if its hamachi, i tried but my retarded dad uninstalls everything i download. but i would say you should turn the auto= to 0 or 1 then look again. thats just a guess. cuz i dont know what is does.  XD

@ryand:

> umm how did you get your server online? if its hamachi, i tried but my retarded dad uninstalls everything i download. but i would say you should turn the auto= to 0 or 1 then look again. thats just a guess. cuz i dont know what is does.  XD

Stop it, there's a whole stickyed topics for noobs like you who don't know what to do and post anyway. Auto = 1 refers to auto log in. But all I can say is:

@Robin:

> Looks like you're gonna need some new dilithium crystals, Cap'n.

I had to, that post was full of win.