Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Slym's Pixels: September 2009

Yeah I decided to come back. I felt like I wasted my time if I was just going to leave. And my leave… damn that couldn't have been more retarded and overly dramatic. The whole situation was stupid.

[edit] The whole thing that is significant about the faces, (that I forgot to say) is that they are my first real character portraits. These are really also my first characters that I am semi proud of.

@[ð:

> slym¸ link=topic=52408.msg554632#msg554632 date=1254676741]
> Yeah I decided to come back. I felt like I wasted my time if I was just going to leave. And my leave… damn that couldn't have been more retarded and overly dramatic. The whole situation was stupid.
>
> [edit] The whole thing that is significant about the faces, (that I forgot to say) is that they are my first real character portraits. These are really also my first characters that I am semi proud of.

Agreed on the leave - good to have you back. Those forums are cursed I think - can't leave the place as well.

Well then it's a good one if it's a first attempt.

Yeah the forums are cursed. Its not like I was compelled to come back. I just came back because I was bored. I think that the forums have to much drama and has such a cast of members that you feel that when you leave you are missing out. Or something bad will happen.

Anyway. I'll try to update the portraits and post some more new art.