Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What class to be…

Oloty

@Draothgorin:

> Yea, and How would I get a party of players to come into the cashshop dungeons, would they need to have bought it to or just be in my party when I enter the area?

They need to either be VIP, or have bought it too. A few of us are VIP, such as myself, Balliztik1, and Snoop.

Really, unless it's a wilderness, one would *Think* that 90 minutes would be enough to do atleast 2 of the quests in an area, unless they're classified as "Very Long".. and Draothgorin, when you're next on, just send me(Fuana), Kreator(Jasmay), or Snoopjay a /tell and we'll invite you to the guild, same goes for everyone else from Eclipse that wants in.

I added Snoopjay as a friend but hes always off, I'm still doing the Second quest in the First Cash Shop Area, Hobgoblins(got a nice returning throwy thingy though); also is there a way to upgrade items or do you have to find them with the higher "+" 's

Necropolis 90 min pass is 30 turbin points. Me and snoop tried it lat night, we got through the first quest, then we couldn't find the last rune :S

You can upgrade them. (At last I think you can't) You have to buy them from the auction or hope them from a reward.