Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

SnowBall Entertainment

killerbees

Hello everyone,

Snowball Entertainment just opened up our site.
Basically this site was put together for our future games we are currently making with Eclipse Engine.

But we also just released Cheap Web Hosting for everyone.

To checkout the web hosting plans just go to our main site:

[www.snowballent.co.cc](http://www.snowballent.co.cc)

And scroll down to the 2nd news post. The title says "Web Hosting"

We did cheat a little to make our website we used PHPNuke :P

But please register and also keep an eye out on our site for the release of the new game "Great Adventures"

Thanks,
Killerbees

We are now offering a good deal for VPS (Virtual Private Server) For only $50 a month.

Here's the plan:
40000 MB Disk Space
800 GB Bandwidth
512 MB Guaranteed RAM
1024 MB Burstable RAM
120% Max CPU Usage (per CPU)

Just go to:
[Http://www.snowballent.co.cc/webhosting.html](Http://www.snowballent.co.cc/webhosting.html)

And click choose your package and select MAXIVPS

Enjoy!

Just putting it out there. [http://www.snowballent.co.cc](http://www.snowballent.co.cc) Is also used for the game i am currently making. Once i get farther into the game i will be making a WIP topic. But yeah the web hosting is just an option, no one has to buy it i was just putting it out there. So please don't flame me…

Thanks,
Killerbees

@The:

> Agreed, no one will buy this, keep in mind that most Eclipsers are around 13, no one here wants to pay for something that people offer for free.

Barely any Eclipse are around that age! More around 15-16 with older people like late 20's and stuff.

@killerbees:

> :P possable that's funny..
>
> But yeah i just don't want flamed. Simple advice would be fine. Dont come on here saying no one is going to buy that and stuff. Just give advice and less flame.
>
> Cheers,
> Killerbees

Just do the following steps:

1\. Lower the price to $10
2\. Advertise on other forums
3\. Come back here once you've benefitted and made billions.
4\. Praise me on my perfect idea
5\. Donate to eclipse MILLIONS

Goodluck

@Drao  yes that is true if i make any profit. But if i have extra money and don't know what to do with it i wouldn't mind donating a few bucks to Eclipse. I know how the web hosting business is like as i used to own a Web Hosting company. it was called "Hosting Together"  Very cheap plans and so on. But i had about 5-10 client but wasn't enough to keep the dedicated server paid. So i was forced to shut it down.

Now if you say "If you could would you change anything you did running the web hosting business?" I would answer yes. Because i made some major mistakes witch cost me to shut down the hosting.
1\. Didn't do Research on it first.
2\. Wouldn't have hired a 24/7 staff right off the bat
3\. Would have spent more time advertising then goofing off.

I will admit i did a Epic fail. But its like they say, Learn from your mistakes. And i did and if i ever decide to get into the web hosting business again i will surly do much better then before. But not everything is guaranteed.

Cheers,
Killerbees