Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

REALLY NEDD ANYONE'S HELP!!!

fancyMEl

i take it you copied and pasted the new animations on the bottom of the sheet so you take the eye dropper and "pick up" the black around the other animations and use the bucket with the black around your animations to connect them to the page weird ik trust me you have to do the same thing for sprites and paperdolls ohh and make sure your server is set to that high of animations..

hopes this helps  XD

ummm.. mr. tdogthedog, you didn't get me… for example i made a spell called holy cross, then i chose the animation that looks like a big cross.. then when i cast it on the monsters i made, it only kills them but does not show the animation.... now do you get me???

@fancyMEl:

> ummm.. mr. tdogthedog, you didn't get me… for example i made a spell called holy cross, then i chose the animation that looks like a big cross.. then when i cast it on the monsters i made, it only kills them but does not show the animation.... now do you get me???

Make sure you don't 1-hit kill them, or else it would not work. Make an NPC with alot of health to check out the spell animation. That would work, because 1-hit KO spells will never show its animation as far as I know :P