Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for a dedicated project in need of scripters.

Eviltyphoon

Well, since Azk decided to start a new chapter in his life, MyWorld will probably crumble very soon (unless I get a hold of the files), so, I'm throwing my skills up for grabs right here. But, this doesn't mean I will join the project of whoever posts here first. I'm looking for someone who is dedicated to his project.

I might provide samples of my work some time, so you have a reason to believe I can script, but I hope there are already enough people that I've convinced of that.

Once again, I repeat, I will only join projects with people who are dedicated, people who believe they will finish there game. If I find a project with someone only half dedicated as Azk was, then I'll be extremely happy.

Now, post away.

@.:Ev1ltyphoon:.:

> Well, since Azk decided to start a new chapter in his life, MyWorld will probably crumble very soon (unless I get a hold of the files), so, I'm throwing my skills up for grabs right here. But, this doesn't mean I will join the project of whoever posts here first. I'm looking for someone who is dedicated to his project.
>
> I might provide samples of my work some time, so you have a reason to believe I can script, but I hope there are already enough people that I've convinced of that.
>
> Once again, I repeat, I will only join projects with people who are dedicated, people who believe they will finish there game. If I find a project with someone only half dedicated as Azk was, then I'll be extremely happy.
>
> Now, post away.

Ok. Falcasia will accept you. We are working with Eclipse Stable, and I'm getting the new server up within a week. I would really like it if you could join. I'm very dedicated torwards it. We'll take you in a heartbeat.
We already have Alzamos, xelander, and The Soul Numb as scripters.

Got any proof of your dedication? Also, I'm not really sure if you need any more scripters. I'm more of a solo player myself, as I don't like 4 people messing with the same thing. But who knows. If you can somehow convince me that you're dedicated enouigh, I might join. (Yes, I'm putting the bar very high, for no damn reason)

@[SB:

> Tdogthedog link=topic=53266.msg564274#msg564274 date=1256511449]
> i work on my game an average of 5-8 hours a day after school unless i have something to do.. i do all my custom graphics so no one can screw them up. My game has over 500 maps which 440 of them have all the ground tiles set and all the warps (15 hours in its self).

Look, I don't mean to be rude or anything, but anyone can say that. If you really want to convince me, just PM me some pictures, or better yet, PM me the client for your game so I can check it out myself.

Hey Ev1ltyphoon,

Kingdom's Knight's Online failed once, but i started it up again Kingdom's Knight's Online Revolution, just in the starting stages of it again,

We are using breeze as a graphics base, i have started mapping, not much has been done, but again, it is not going to be made over night, a preview of a map is below,
![](http://kingdomsknights.com/images/Screenshot_1.png)

I also did some re-coloring and made an ork sprite
![](http://www.kingdomsknights.com/images/ork.bmp)

Im looking for some extra hands on the game a scripter would be very nice but again its up to you,

-Tiptsa

Hello EvilTyphoon,

If u need a game to script, Angel Story could use you.
Check out our WIP, and site and such. You and possibly one other person will script.

www.angelstory.co.cc
www.angelstory.forumotion.com

• 2 weeks later...
Ive searched for years for an engine such as this to be able to create my own mmorpg is a dream come true!

Ive been working on it the past 2-3 days and I've already come up with 3 maps, 7 different monsters, various items, a shop and bank.

This dream will soon be reality! We will have many users enjoying and playing this game! It will be the reborn Deloria - if you ever played that game, it was great! And looking at this engine, it looks like it may well of been created using it!

In 3 months time, I hope to have a dedicated 24-7 server, with custom graphics, scripts, paperdolled items and much more! - With a powerful enough scripter, I would also love to be able to have crafting, and other skills invovled in the game.

If you've played Ashen Empires, this IS the game I want to recreate! However, it will be alot different, and much better! \o/

Keep an eye out in the Recruiting Center section as Ill be posting there very shortly with a full rundown of who and what I need, and the overall outcome of the project!

Look forward to hearing from, and hopefully working with you soon.

Regards,

MikeyB.