Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Generation Z (not a zombie mmo)

dragonballgenerations

Hi there i have begun using the Eclipse 4.0 engine to develop my first MMO. It was actually started as a fun project to go along side an animated series me and several friends have begun producing. I have worked on several games before, including some indie titles on both steam as well as xbox 360 and several RPG and M.U.G.E.N projects. but i have run into a small roadblock in which i am hoping someone can help me pass. I have created 4 distinct sprite bodies for the character creation menu, 2 of which are different races/classes. My problem is when i go to edit the classes via server, and i add "MaleSprite=2" under the class where i am wanting to use a different sprite it still reverts back to sprite 1 when the game starts, hair style and clothes change accordingly but the sprite itself stays the same. Does anyone know if its strictly a configuration in that file that needs changed or do i need to edit the script via VB6? honestly im trying to get as much done without script editing first that way when i start i can focus on just that. Its been several years since i coded with Basic. thanks