Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Atari 2600

Hippoman789

I have one!!! ^_^

I forget what games i have with it tho… empire strikes back, et, superman, combat...
Not sure if it still works tho. It used to be my grandfather's and I took it when he passed away. its been sitting in a box next to my atari 800.

@Anna:

> I would assume a cartwriter is something that writes a game's ROM code to a cartridge to be used in a physical console. I dunno where you'd get one (or the blank cartridges for it) though.
>
> You need Enduro, Moon Patrol, and California Games.
>
> Oh yeah and E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial! BEST GAME EVER!

I dun wanna buy those games! Gimme em.

OMG Hippo i gave you a bunch of atari roms a long time ago… you were looking for some atari game... so i gave you every atari game made.

I believe that there are cart writers available that you can copy a rom to a cart to be used in your atari. back in my emulation days i saw them talking about them... maybe it was more readers than writers.

@Gwen:

> OMG Hippo i gave you a bunch of atari roms a long time ago… you were looking for some atari game... so i gave you every atari game made.
>
> I believe that there are cart writers available that you can copy a rom to a cart to be used in your atari. back in my emulation days i saw them talking about them... maybe it was more readers than writers.

No…I was looking for DOSbox games...