Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

::eJuxeau:: Workers of all kinds needed!

konlee

To apply, PM me with samples of your work.

Story: The mystical powers of Jeau` the Protector guard the dimension you live in (Juxeau) from monsters and the anarchy they bring. However, some darkness slips past Jeau, a busy spirit, and threatens your lands. Some people decide to do something about this and join the Juxeau Protectors League.

Info/Summary: YOU JOIN THE JUXEAU PROTECTORS LEAGUE (Or just play the game aimlessly). You decide to become one of many classes (Of which I am working on still). You go on quests with others to fight against monsters. The game is not very strict. You may go where you please most of the time and do not _have_ to do much. You can go out slaying beasts on your own or build a hut someplace for injured travelers to come to you and be healed. The main point is– You help bring down the beasts! (Or not?)

Time Era: Middle Age

Gameplay type: Fantasy

Features: The open endedness of the gameplay. You don't _have_ to do anything. You can be one of many classes, travel to many places, level up, slay beasts, travel for fun and sights, etc. The game isn't extremely strict to the storyline. It's your game, your character– Your life!

Screenshots:
[[X]](http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu21/KonleeZero9/Screen1.png)

>I am going to work on the website AFTER the game starts to take off with helpers working on it with me
>I need helpers of all kinds!
–Mappers
--GUI makers
--Artists (Pixel or digital)
--Storyline helpers
--Spriters
--Maybe more. What can you do?