Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Big problem…

kakusas

Ahh… I just installed the eclipse and i saw a big problem...
When i turn on the game , status shows : Cheking...
But never change. When i trying to create account message shows : Connected! Creating account , but never changes. What should i do???

1) Ensure server is launched first.

2) What port is it running on? - Default is 4000\. Unless you changed it in the ini file in your server folder.

Once the server is launched, check the time is running. (Although I set it to 12:01:01 and then freeze it - The night times horrible! (Thats of no importance however for now)

Your problem most likely lies with either your virus checkers firewall, or your router.

If you have either, ensure both incoming and outgoing connections are allowed on the port you are using. And same for the router.

Another way to check if its connecting, is to connect Via your local ip.

find this by going to start > run

type in CMD and hit enter.

Type in ipconfig into the command prompt and whatever your ip address is, is the ip you should be connecting through (for now). - If your not on a router it might not show as local, therefore you dont need to connect via local, and it will be a firewall issue, wether windows or one through a virus checker.

When you launch the client, ensure the connection settings are configed, you can also find these in the config.ini in your client folder. - You need to specify the connection IP and PORT you want to connect to (Hence, your ip, port 4000 unless changed)

If that doesnt help, give me a pm and ill try work out your problem,

need any further help then again just send me a pm.

Regards,

The one and only… MikeyB!
Total scripting noob - helping those just like him!
Developer of The Myth of Kharn.
Owner of www.mategate.co.uk

Here's what i set.

IP : 78.56.106.250
Port : 4000

The server was working 2 days ago , but now it's stuck. The game client shows Cheking… only when my server on , on every game the same...
Firewall or somethig always pops up when i launch my server.