Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Admins walkthrough blocked tiles

Demetour

@Demetour:

> Is it possible for you to make a script where admins or someone with an access of 3 and above to walk through walls?

I think the best solution to this, would to, instead of using "Block" tiles, use a "Class Block", and have an "Admin" class that can bypass the blocks.  This will also assist with mapping, moderating, etc.

Alternatively, the user controlling the Admin can hold the "Shift" key, and click anywhere on the map, and he will automatically warp to that tile; this can be used to bypass any blocked tile attributes.

It is possible to make the block attribute void to an admin, but it would require editing the source code.

script would be impossible, it'll have to be done by source…that's all i know sadly T_T

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

crap you beat me to it, and your answer's better o.o

EDIT: well i learned something new about the shift key…i so have to test that lol

EDIT2: it doesn't exactly warp at the place you click >.< it doesn't like to warp diagnoly..diagnal...oh geez, don't know how to spell that...you know what i mean
anyways, there must be a fix for that, i know it, i'll stalk the forum >_>

EDIT3: nevermind my 2nd edit XD i was just on a map with only grass...