Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need a sprite

deathtaker26

ive been looking for a while i need a 64x32
wolf sprite sheet I would prefer it if the wolf was white it doesnt have to i would like it better

um this is a huge part of my game and would be highly appreciated if you can get on/make one for me thanks

,Dylan

Eclipse supports 32x64, but not 64x32.
I'll look for some 32x64 wolf sprites, but you'll most likely end up with furries.

EDIT: Well, after looking around in my usual resources, I was unable to come across any animal sprites that are 32x64.
I do, however, have many 32x32 wolf sprites; they're just not as "tall" as the players

@Admiral:

> Eclipse supports 32x64, but not 64x32.
> I'll look for some 32x64 wolf sprites, but you'll most likely end up with furries.
>
> EDIT: Well, after looking around in my usual resources, I was unable to come across any animal sprites that are 32x64.
> I do, however, have many 32x32 wolf sprites; they're just not as "tall" as the players

lol thanks lol and as long as they chick furries they can be hot to lol jk jk!

hmmmm well can you post those 32x32 ones they might work wolves are not usualy as tall as ppl last time i checks XD

@deathtaker26:

> @Admiral:
>
> > Eclipse supports 32x64, but not 64x32.
> > I'll look for some 32x64 wolf sprites, but you'll most likely end up with furries.
> >
> > EDIT: Well, after looking around in my usual resources, I was unable to come across any animal sprites that are 32x64.
> > I do, however, have many 32x32 wolf sprites; they're just not as "tall" as the players
>
> lol thanks lol and as long as they chick furries they can be hot to lol jk jk!
>
> hmmmm well can you post those 32x32 ones they might work wolves are not usualy as tall as ppl last time i checks XD

Here's a wolf:
![](http://i48.tinypic.com/iwirh1.png)
It will have to be converted to Eclipse format; this is a very simple thing to do tho; find the 32x32 sprite converter in the Resources board; I even have it in a pinned topic under "Tools" or something like that.

All of the other images are pretty much different colored versions of that sprite – so making recolors yourself would be trivial.

@Admiral:

> @deathtaker26:
>
> > @Admiral:
> >
> > > Eclipse supports 32x64, but not 64x32.
> > > I'll look for some 32x64 wolf sprites, but you'll most likely end up with furries.
> > >
> > > EDIT: Well, after looking around in my usual resources, I was unable to come across any animal sprites that are 32x64.
> > > I do, however, have many 32x32 wolf sprites; they're just not as "tall" as the players
> >
> > lol thanks lol and as long as they chick furries they can be hot to lol jk jk!
> >
> > hmmmm well can you post those 32x32 ones they might work wolves are not usualy as tall as ppl last time i checks XD
>
> Here's a wolf:
> ![](http://i48.tinypic.com/iwirh1.png)
> It will have to be converted to Eclipse format; this is a very simple thing to do tho; find the 32x32 sprite converter in the Resources board; I even have it in a pinned topic under "Tools" or something like that.
>
> All of the other images are pretty much different colored versions of that sprite – so making recolors yourself would be trivial.

http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/ec7b4252c5895e77e258fcf87aa58609.png
there is brown, dark brown and white wolves/werewolfs in here