Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

See stats

Abrupt

If youre using eclipse stable, you can use the right click option.

else: i hope it works, im no pro at it  XD
```
Case "/stats"

PlayerID = FindPlayer(textsay(1))

If GetPlayerID > 0 Then
Call PlayerMsg(Index, " the player is level: & GetPlayerLevel(PlayerID) & " !", CYAN)
Call PlayerMsg(Index, " the player's strength level is: & GetPlayerStrength(PlayerID) & " !", CYAN)
Call PlayerMsg(Index, " the player's defence level is: & GetPlayerDef(PlayerID) & " !", CYAN)
Call PlayerMsg(Index, " the player's speed level is: & GetPlayerSpeed(PlayerID) & " !", CYAN)
Call PlayerMsg(Index, " the player's magic level is: & GetPlayerMagi(PlayerID) & " !", CYAN)
End If
Exit Sub
```

```
Case "/profile"

PlayerID = FindPlayer(textsay(1))

If GetPlayerID > 0 Then
Call PlayerMsg(Index, " the player is level: " & GetPlayerLevel(PlayerID) & " !", CYAN)
Call PlayerMsg(Index, " the player's strength level is: " & GetPlayerStrength(PlayerID) & " !", CYAN)
Call PlayerMsg(Index, " the player's defence level is: " & GetPlayerDEF(PlayerID) & " !", CYAN)
Call PlayerMsg(Index, " the player's speed level is: " & GetPlayerSPEED(PlayerID) & " !", CYAN)
Call PlayerMsg(Index, " the player's magic level is: " & GetPlayerMAGI(PlayerID) & " !", CYAN)
End If
Exit Sub

```

These go in Main.txt under the /commands right?? Because they still don't work. :(

Okay how about this? There's a command "/info (playername)" and that works alright, but only mods can use it. All I really want is for that command to have no access level, but the thing is I can't find it in the main.txt anywhere! I have VB6 but don't know where to look.

@Abrupt:

> These go in Main.txt under the /commands right?? Because they still don't work. :(
>
> Okay how about this? There's a command "/info (playername)" and that works alright, but only mods can use it. All I really want is for that command to have no access level, but the thing is I can't find it in the main.txt anywhere! I have VB6 but don't know where to look.

The Main.txt is not part of the source; it's in Server/Scripts/Main.txt

@Admiral:

> The Main.txt is not part of the source; it's in Server/Scripts/Main.txt

I didn't say it was part of the source. I'm trying to figure out where the /info command is located. I asked if it was in main.txt or in the source. If you say it's located in the main.txt, then why can't I find it?