• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MY SEXY SITE :D!

viciousdead

@Anna:

> @Robin:
>
> > Yes but you obviously think the character from Darksiders is smexy. That's an 8 year old's idea of what cool is.
>
> That depends, which character from Darksiders?
> ;)
>
> The site is alright, but its obviously a template. I can see people holding that against it.

Can you lock this forum please?

@Anna:

> Not because you say so. Nobody here is flaming, I deleted a few spam posts beforehand.
>
> You need to chill out just because people don't like your website.
>
> Whatever though I'm sick of Eclipse why I'm even bothering pruning a topic is beyond me…

I could care less about the site.  XD
I just don't like rude comments!  :icon_meditation:

my problem was never the site maker or that it was a template, i could care less about that stuff so long as the site actually looks good.

but the orange bubbles on a yellow/purple completely clash with each other, the site just looked very unappealing and i couldnt see any way to fix it
the Kuroden page on the other hand did appeal to me, if your whole site was like that, that would be a major improvement.

either way, viscious, you need to learn to take negative criticism, dont ask for C&C if all you want is rainbows and roses

locking thread as OPs request, keep in mind for the future that you can lock your own topics.