Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GUI needed [Paid]

Link

I'm working on a Pokemon mystery dungeon game called Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Online. We're in need of someone who can create a full GUI including the main menu, buttons as well as in-game interface, I'll also need a logo done. I'm willing to pay anywhere from 20-50$ depending on how well and fast it's done.

Contact me on skype; **zarachi6**

I can be reached there and or here for more information. The GUI will have a PMD(Pokemon Mystery Dungeon) theme, so I strongly recommend you know what Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is at-least, if you'll attempt this GUI. It will be a Dx7 based GUI, however I still expect good quality and for it to be well organized. The money will be paid via paypal when you've sent me examples and have proven that all work is done there will be an equal exchange.

Of course the GUI created can't be used in any other game nor the logo and will belong to us, you'll also be agreeing to turn over any rights you think you have with the GUI, also, we don't promise you'll get credit. It's a paid job, however it's not impossible.

- Kid