Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bullet For my Valentine - Fever (2010)

demon xxx x

Bullet's new album, Fever, is coming out soon(April 2010 is all I know), and I am deffinitely getting this album the day it comes out, I listen to this song all day while doing my school work, while programming, while smoking, anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjnkDPW4zX4&feature=channel

Listen and enjoy ;)

Begging For Mercy - Bullet for my Valentine~(Fever)

You can download the new song for free from there website :)

They announced that it was going to sound more like there first albums, "Hand of Blood" & "The Poison", as in "Scream Aim Fire" he had some problems with his voice.

Overall I like the new song, but its a bit to stereotype… Sounds like a "more metal" version of "Escape the Fate"? Don't flame me on that one..

He had no problem with his voice, he got surgery after the release of Scream, Aim, Fire, and on tour he sounded pretty bad, when I heard them at Mayhem in '09, I heard Your Betrayal.  Pretty good song.

Hand of Blood was actually an EP, not an Album, get your facts straight. ;)

Escape the Fate?  I'm sorry, they suck ass.  They've got to be the WORST band I've ever seen live.  I mean I'd rather go back and hear Hollywood Undead again, and I thought they were pretty bad, I seen them at the concert in Philly(Electric Factory), which was The Sleeping - Escape the Fate - Atreyu - Hollywood Undead.

Escape the Fate blows :)

hahaha i knew this one was comming.

I like bullet better then Escape the Fate, and hollywood undead? No thank you. I'll stick to my In Flames, Killswitch Engage, Dark Tranquillity, Arch Enemy, As I Lay Dying, …....... :D

I've never seen Escape the Fate live, there guitar work is crap.. but they have some gd songs tough.

Anyways this is not a band discussion topic. I'm getting the new album anyways.

If you want to check my music taste:[click](http://www.last.fm/user/jestertyr) here. (last.fm)