Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Server not finding character.

Mello

First off, let me say, I'm running Windows 7, so there's the big problem to start with.

Anyway, after fixing a million RTE's, I finally have the Client and the Server running. My problem is that, after creating an account, signing in, and creating a character, the server does not say that my character is there, so I can't change it to the owner, thus being unable to do anything. Both are on the 4000 port, and the Client says that it is online. What's the problem? I'm using Eclipse Evolution 2.7

Please explain things to me as if you were speaking to an 8-year-old Viatnamese farmer's son. I'm not hip with the computer lingo.

uhm.. when you start the client up.. does it say on the server your client connects to it? or does the message log say clear. (eclipse still does this right?)
We'll also need to know What version of Eclipse your running.

Also.. What in gods name are you talking about Windows 7 being the big problem to start? I've seen NOTHING wrong with Win7.

Forgot to add that. I edited it in now. It's Eclipse Evolution 2.7\. It doesn't say that the Client has connected in the Server chat box.

And I've had nothing but trouble since upgrading from XP. Trouble with everything. >.<