Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

NGHS | Contest Ideas

Ispan

Welcome to my thread,

Now lets clear some things up,
    1\. Moderators and/or Administrators i have permission from Evan to post about this, so don't bother locking it.
    That is really it.

Now the general idea is to create contests that put peoples skills from the various areas of game creation (Mapping, Scripting, Graphics, Story Writing ect) to the test and reward the winners and runners up with prizes directly relating to our business, Web Hosting.

As our start of service nears we thought this would be a great way to promote the use of our services and to reward the hard working users of eclipse.

Prizes would be as listed,

* Domains (.com, .net, .org and .info)
* Hosting Packages (Standard cPanel + Fantastico packages)

I am posting here to ask what the community thinks about this idea and weather or not they would participate in some of the contests.

Note: NeX Generation Hosting Services is currently being registered as an Australian Registered Business, Hosting is provided as is on a NGHS server, Hosting winners are required to accept the TOS and AUP before their service is started, All Hosting services last for ONE year, after which the user must pay for the following month/year, Domains are registered for ONE year by NGHS.