Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[ES] Source corrupted?

Pasketi

Ok, I got a new computer a while ago, and I started making a game, just like any one of us.

I asked my friend to implement few things to Eclipse Stable, but he failed, 'cause his VB6 gave him some error messages.

I just tried to get http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,31706.msg289851.html#msg289851 made, but it gave me the same thing: In frmStable there was no chatbox!

Opened source again, and didn't go to frmStable, it still gave me some angry errors. Not textbox anymore, though.

Say, is there a problem in VB6 portable or ES 1.2 source?

EDIT: Just checked the latest error log:

Line 2393: Cannot load control Socket; license not found.

VB6 Portable? Or Windows 7?

Link what u want doing and someone may get around to doing it in spare time, that's not saying i will do it but if you tell people what you want, someone may just decide "ok i'll do it" :P Any more than 3 though i'd say you'd have to get VB6 yourself and do it yourself. ;)

obviously not reading my whole post?
There i was trying to be nice and even considering looking at what u wanted doing to see if i could do it for you now.. and there you go and be like that~ Pshhhhh

@SillyFace:

> obviously not reading my whole post?

I was

@SillyFace:

> There I was trying to be nice and even considering looking at what u wanted doing to see if I could do it for you now.

Ok…

@SillyFace:

> that's not saying I will do it

Umm…

@SillyFace:

> and there you go and be like that~ Pshhhhh

I was not going like that. It might have sounded like it, but i was frustrated. Sorry if i offended you. I'll try again:
–-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@SillyFace:

> Any more than 3 though I'd say you'd have to get VB6 yourself and do it yourself. ;)

I am trying to get VB6 myself, but it has been a pain so far. My Windows 7 doesn't like the version i'm trying to get, so i quess i'll just download VirtualBox and use one of my 2 Windows XP Licences to install XP to it and try again w/ that, because i have done it om my mac once and it worked, so i got good feeling about it.
–-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Less offensive?
-P

i wasn't offended as such but i was just trying to provide a way for your 3 edits to be done, or get done quicker.
Like i said, give us a list of what u want do, nothing too long hopfully lol and we'll take a look and someone may get around it, idneed i said it doesn't mean i'll do it but it means i may look at it and end up doing it anyway, we'll see.

Ok…

So base = Eclipse Stable 1.2

First edit: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,31706.0.html
Second edit: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,53792.0.html (If you don't want to make this, fine. It would hane been a wonderful feature...)
Third: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,31769.0.html

If you do, Thank you!
If you don't..... umm.... idk :P

EDIT: Once done, send only .exe's

@SillyFace:

> ES is basically 2.7 o-o surely there cant be that much of a difference.

Yes there is!

NPC HP Values = Done
Visual banking = Can't do
Spells = created for ES 1.0 (Creates massive bugs on ES 1.2, and 1 part can't be found where it should be found)

HP-MP bar customization = to do

@[SB:

> Damian666 link=topic=59154.msg626225#msg626225 date=1270893670]
> visual banking is actually perfectly doable in es, I have it myself too in my game ^^
>
> Damian666

hmm… There must be a little twist in importing it, eh? [ES1.2]

Where can i find the Bank update packet?