Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Final fantasy shattered ages needs an artist to make some pictures of characters

chiccora

Hello, I am the creator of final fantasy shattered ages…the wip can be found here.

http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,57028.0.html

Pretty much it is a mmo inspired by the ff series. There will be 15 classes and several factions to join. Quests and in depth storyline will make this project great.

I am in need of an artist to do a few things. I need an artist to draw some character designs that will be used for the website. When the website is made it will have a section on classes. Each class will have its own page describing the class, displaying skills and stats, and I also want a picture that is custom made by an artist. So, for example for a dark knight class, I would need the artist to create a person with black armor holding a two handed sword. There will be a total of 15 classes so 15 pictures.

This job will pay nothing since this game will never earn profit. The artist will be credited in full for the pictures. If they decide to play the game they will havein game perks. Most importantly, this can go towards your portfolio.

If you are interested please pm me or email me at [email protected]

Thank you for reading this and I look forward to working with a talented artist from the community.

P.s. sorry for spelling or grammar mistakes, I am typing this on my cell phone lol