Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Items Disappeared

TheCrasH

To change this, you'll be looking for the OnDeath sub, which will run a procedure called "DropItems".

In most Eclipse versions, this is found in Server/Scripts/Main.txt. In Eclipse Stable, this is found in Server/Scripts/Events/OnDeath.ess. Find these accordingly

From there, use the Find function (CTRL + F) and look for "OnDeath". There should be a line that says "Call DropItems(index)". There are two options. One is to just completely backspace that line and get rid of it. Another is to comment it out with an apostrophe ( ' ) at the the beginning of the line, like this  "  'Call DropItems(index)". Either way should fix your problem.

@Soul:

> @MrHappySmore:
>
> > You could try using Eclipse Stable instead… :/
>
> While I do recommend this, that won't fix the problem.
>
> TheCrasH, try making Scripting=1 in Data.ini if it isn't already.
>
> Also make sure you've saved the file and also reloaded scripts (or just restart the server).

Thnaks Dude.
Another Questions:
How to make Checkpoints(SpawnPoints)

Sorry for up.

> The script isn't working for me, I did what you posted, added the Scripted Tile, replaced the OnDeath Sub, and added the "charextras" folder in the scripts folder.  It writes the .ini fine, but when I die, it only displays the message of the death, but no warping, and I've stepped on the respawn tile.

This Happens in my game.