Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How to get server in eclipse stable

MMORPG DUDE

How it the world do I get the eclipse server to download in eclipse stable I downloaded it and it only came with the client :icon_crap: :sad: :cry:. Can simeone please help me ;D :cheesy: :icon_music: :kiss: :icon_meditation: XD :azn:Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaase

screenshot hopefully it helps XD

sorry I'll have to wait on screenshot

@MMORPG:

> How it the world do I get the eclipse server to download in eclipse stable I downloaded it and it only came with the client :icon_crap: :sad: :cry:. Can simeone please help me ;D :cheesy: :icon_music: :kiss: :icon_meditation: XD :azn:Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaase
>
> screenshot hopefully it helps XD
>
> sorry I'll have to wait on screenshot

Lay off the cocoa puffs lol. That's just weird, the folder for Eclipse Stable should contain a folder for Client and Server. Are you sure you got the right link for it? If not this SHOULD be the right one:

[http://www.mediafire.com/file/rwezwwjaymy/Eclipse-Stable.rar](http://www.mediafire.com/file/rwezwwjaymy/Eclipse-Stable.rar)

You just keep having problem after problem don't you?
Are you sure it isn't there? When you extract the file after downloading it there should have been a folder, then when you open it there should be a client and server folder…

lol sorry bout the smilies i just like em =P  :cheesy: :embarrassed: :huh: :sad:  :P ;) :afro: :azn: :cry: :evil: XD :icon_alabanza: :icon_beer: :icon_crap: :icon_meditation: :icon_music: :icon_surprised: :kiss: :lipsrsealed: :rolleyes: :renzo: ;D

WORK!!!!!  please

![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/.bmp)

You're probably going to…
When I had dileup, I had to get someone else to download the stuff, because of the size of it, or download it on a high-speed connection.

I'm trying to figure out how you'll manage to actually host a server, considering you'll need a dedicated machine always running 24/7 connected to the internet :O

@MMORPG:

> the downloading part just takes a while but idk about the hosting it has to be 24/7 even if u put it on the internet??? :icon_surprised:

People will need to connect to your game, and there's almost no chance they'll be able to unless you have a dedicated machine and connection (the lag will be unimaginable if they play your game, and the server has dileup).

This doesn't mean you won't be able to make a game though, it just means other people can't play it until you have the allocated resources.