Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help with map size

Warden

If you're using Eclipse Stable or Eclipse Evolution 2.7, then you go into the Data.ini, and you'll see values Scrollx=15 and Scrolly=15; change those values to something larger, like 30 (make sure scrolling=1).
Then, delete ALL of your maps in the Server\Maps\ and Client\Maps\ folders; you'll have fresh new maps in a larger size.

If you're using Eclipse Origins, then you can dynamically change the map size in the map editor, I believe.

im using 2.7 and if I put scrolly ,scrollx bigger then 30 it crashes,how can I make it bigger then 30?thanks
EDIT:got it thanks,I deleted them and got new ones,but is there any chance to get my smaller map into the bigger one?
EDIT AGAIN: when i went in game it crashed.so i wud like to know how to compare maps then :P

@Warden:

> im using 2.7 and if I put scrolly ,scrollx bigger then 30 it crashes,how can I make it bigger then 30?thanks

Bigger then 30x30?  That's a huge map (and will cost your server's resources, as it is), why not just link the maps together, so when you walk off the side of map 1, you end up on the other side of map 2?  To do that, you go into Map Properties of map1, and you'll see "North, South, East, and West" (I think they're still called that).  Put the number 2 under "north", and when you walk off the top of map1, you'll appear at the bottom of map2, essentially making them like they're connected.

• 2 weeks later...