Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

10000 Levels Here

nogard171

I generated about 10000 levels that will be able to play in the game, and i used alice 2.2 to generate this, but it was unstable to save the file. When your server loads, it will be slow to load up the server, because of all of the levels that it has to process.

@Ballie:

> What is this? Just a file for anyone to use? If so, I'll move it to Resources or something, because it doesn't look like it has much to do with the source code section.

@Tylian!:

> It's just an experience.ini file, used for the level up curve.
>
> **#moved**

great modding gaiz. Maybe we should use the mod report in the mod section more often instead of mod then remod the same thread within 2 minutes

Zetta, I asked the guy a question, because his topic was a couple sentences about a file he made with a file attached. He didn't say if it was for free use, or if he was having a problem. It could have been either, because he talked about generating a file, then experiencing some lag. I was asking him to clarify the purpose of this topic.

There was no remodding, since I didn't do anything to it in the first place, besides asking for clarification. Why would we report a thread anyway? My question was to the OP, not to the mods.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...