Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Web AutoScript Tool

silentdemonic

**Intro**
I would like to develop a web based scripting tool to aide with Eclipse Scripting.
This tool will allow you to input the bare minimal amount of information and provide you with the generated script as a download.
There will be a save feature to keep track of the scripts you have generated so that you may modfiy them with the Tool at any time.
I will not be charging for this tool instead with the permission of Eclipse Devs I would like a single advert places on the Tools' website so it can be monetized a tad.

**Goal**
I want to start this off by producing 10 script types at first, the reason for making it web based will be so when features are added to the scripts - you can update the ones you have saved to include the new features. With that said then, the initial versions of the scripts will be basic but they will become more diverse and you will be able to decide which version/features to include when generating the scripts.

**What I need**
I would thus like to ask the 10 most popular script requests at the moment from the community and I will add to the list once I got 10 and provide further information on what to do next.
Quests
Crafting

thats a good idea.  Maybe sailing script?  Battle system of some sort?  Class change when a certain level is reached? Class changed when talking to a certain person?  I dont know, those are just some of the first things that come to mind.  Good luck!

thats a good idea.  Maybe sailing script?  Battle system of some sort?  Class change when a certain level is reached? Class changed when talking to a certain person?  I dont know, those are just some of the first things that come to mind.  Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...