Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Waw vs MW2

shadowchris

Ow before you go and choose mw2,read this post.I choose world at war. Why?because infinty ward screwed mw2 up. Not with the storyline but with the multiplayer gameplay. Mw2 hasn't Been the same anymore. Have you noticed that mw2 hasn't had mini games like Michael myers? If it does then it isn't the same. People have fun with these mini games in waw. Not to mention it's perks and new glitches. I got so bored of mw2 that I had to get waw back from my friend.  Ever since then, I never played mw2 EVER. Today I am still on lvl 70\. That's how bad infinity ward screwed it up.

@Mr.Prince:

> Ow before you go and choose mw2,read this post.I choose world at war. Why?because infinty ward screwed mw2 up. Not with the storyline but with the multiplayer gameplay. Mw2 hasn't Been the same anymore. Have you noticed that mw2 hasn't had mini games like Michael myers? If it does then it isn't the same. People have fun with these mini games in waw. Not to mention it's perks and new glitches. I got so bored of mw2 that I had to get waw back from my friend.  Ever since then, I never played mw2 EVER. Today I am still on lvl 70\. That's how bad infinity ward screwed it up.

I 100% agree whit you, and i want to add that Graphics dont make games, STORYLINE & GAMEPLAY does!

@ Mr. Sean
Waw= Call of duty:**World At War**

MW2= Call of Duty:**Modern Warfare 2**

btw I dont know if u see that Infinity ward want to keep MW's franchise but in my opinion Activision must let Infinity Ward go down to hell whit that stupid new idea of CoD while Activision continue whit they'r good taste in the Old CoD styles. Im not sure but there will be a new CoD release this winter, where takes place in vietnam.

@antho3000:

> @ Mr. Sean
> Waw= Call of duty:**World At War**
>
> MW2= Call of Duty:**Modern Warfare 2**
>
> btw I dont know if u see that Infinity ward want to keep MW's franchise but in my opinion Activision must let Infinity Ward go down to hell whit that stupid new idea of CoD while Activision continue whit they'r good taste in the Old CoD styles. Im not sure but there will be a new CoD release this winter, where takes place in vietnam.

it's been comfirmed that call of duty black ops will be out November.

@antho3000:

> @ Mr. Sean
> Waw= Call of duty:**World At War**
>
> MW2= Call of Duty:**Modern Warfare 2**
>
> btw I dont know if u see that Infinity ward want to keep MW's franchise but in my opinion Activision must let Infinity Ward go down to hell whit that stupid new idea of CoD while Activision continue whit they'r good taste in the Old CoD styles. Im not sure but there will be a new CoD release this winter, where takes place in vietnam.

Actually, you havent read the news correctly, infact IW watned to leave the Modern Warfare series alone, but Activsion wanted them to continue it. This caused many of the main people to leave and/or get fired. Including lead designers and bosses.

@«:

> [»Wolf«][» link=topic=61502.msg650394#msg650394 date=1276753257]
> @antho3000:
>
> > @ Mr. Sean
> > Waw= Call of duty:**World At War**
> >
> > MW2= Call of Duty:**Modern Warfare 2**
> >
> > btw I dont know if u see that Infinity ward want to keep MW's franchise but in my opinion Activision must let Infinity Ward go down to hell whit that stupid new idea of CoD while Activision continue whit they'r good taste in the Old CoD styles. Im not sure but there will be a new CoD release this winter, where takes place in vietnam.
>
> Actually, you havent read the news correctly, infact IW watned to leave the Modern Warfare series alone, but Activsion wanted them to continue it. This caused many of the main people to leave and/or get fired. Including lead designers and bosses.

That means there wont be a MW3 for a long time till IW stops the BS and get it together… Fine with me. I dun want another MW2 or buy another game from the MW series made by IW.

@Mr.Prince:

> @«:
>
> > [»Wolf«][» link=topic=61502.msg650394#msg650394 date=1276753257]
> > @antho3000:
> >
> > > @ Mr. Sean
> > > Waw= Call of duty:**World At War**
> > >
> > > MW2= Call of Duty:**Modern Warfare 2**
> > >
> > > btw I dont know if u see that Infinity ward want to keep MW's franchise but in my opinion Activision must let Infinity Ward go down to hell whit that stupid new idea of CoD while Activision continue whit they'r good taste in the Old CoD styles. Im not sure but there will be a new CoD release this winter, where takes place in vietnam.
> >
> > Actually, you havent read the news correctly, infact IW watned to leave the Modern Warfare series alone, but Activsion wanted them to continue it. This caused many of the main people to leave and/or get fired. Including lead designers and bosses.
>
> That means there wont be a MW3 for a long time till IW stops the BS and get it together… Fine with me. I dun want another MW2 or buy another game from the MW series made by IW.

Infinity Ward are a great company. They can make great games if they are left to do what they WANT. If you were working at a company, would you want to do the same game OVER AND OVER AGAIN for the rest of your companies existance? I sure wouldnt. I'd want to choose to make games that our whole company wants to do.