Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Decent scripter/Skilled mapper

DrNova

I've been around eclipse for a long time, am a pretty good scripter and a pretty good mapper.

Just dont have the free time to fully devote to my own project right now, but would like to help someone else who has the drive to see one through.

Must be a WELL THOUGHT OUT project
EFFORT must be evident in storyline
Must have a general know how of the engine usage (I wont spend time on beginner projects)
Originality is a must.

I could use another scripter on my game, our current one has lots of sourcing to do and has little time for scripting.

Game Is fully thought out, and I've also been with eclipse for about 2-3 years. I've got most my work done on Excel docs (i'm probably the only eclipser who uses that form or organization)

Our servers are online most times and we're currently working on the game.

Link:
[www.xelll.webs.com](http://www.xelll.webs.com)
Game Name: Sacrifice of war

I'm looking forward to a PM.

hey we need a good scripter want to join us [=TBW= TwoBloodWorlds](ftp://=TBW=) or go to Working progress to see info about are game.

if you wish to join the team PM and I'll send you a link to the website and well get you started on the job.

reguards WarLord

hey we need a scripter. to our middle earth game.. so we can get some more skills and stuff in. and offcource some questes.. hope you will join. http://middle–earth.webs.com/ fell free to check out screenshots and read the blog for background story. ( we havent changed the background for the login menu and such, yet thats the last thing we are doing.)