Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Factions

valterzzz

Hello! So this is my first post… Feel`s good... ;)

So, I got one HUGE question - Is it posible to make Fations, that could pvp ONLY each other? Like in one game, forgot the name of it, there are Horde players and Ally players. Horde player can`t normally attack onother Horde player, the same goes for Ally vs. Ally., but Horde can pvp Ally... (And Ally can pvp Horde :D). If its possible, has anybody made a script for it?

If not, would you be kind and try to make it, cuz my scripting skill su**s so hard... :) Tnx.

VB6? :) When I say that my scripting is bad, i meant that i don`t know a thing about scripting… Mybee you could post a little guide on here (like tutorial) so i could understand? Tnx...

P.S. As far as i have gotten, i`ve made about 50% of base map, and how it should look...

P.S.S Since you probobly know this and i just dont want to make lots of topics... Whats the easiest way to make corency (money) in the game, and is it possible to make more than 1?

P.S.S.S. (i`m probobly pissing everybody whit my questions now, but my least one, is it easy to make monsters drop items, and whats the easiest way to do this?

I would be so greatful if somebody would answer me... ;)

@valterzzz:

> VB6? :) When I say that my scripting is bad, I meant that I don`t know a thing about scripting… Mybee you could post a little guide on here (like tutorial) so I could understand? Tnx...
>
> P.S. As far as I have gotten, I`ve made about 50% of base map, and how it should look...
>
> P.S.S Since you probobly know this and I just dont want to make lots of topics... Whats the easiest way to make corency (money) in the game, and is it possible to make more than 1?
>
> P.S.S.S. (I`m probobly pissing everybody whit my questions now, but my least one, is it easy to make monsters drop items, and whats the easiest way to do this?
>
> I would be so greatful if somebody would answer me... ;)

when you make an item set it to currency

set them to have drops when you are making the npc