Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need a Administrator? Then Read this topic!

Buz

Hello, im buz

If your looking for an administrator for your game and fast.. PICK ME
Now your thinking "Why should i pick you"

You should pick me because i am a active player, friedly, supportive, and also resectful,  i work hard and get things DONE when they need to be and if there is player(s) being stupid or disobeying the rules i will TAKE action, but fairly and not to strict

Thanks
Buz

@Lollicat:

> I hate to say it, but most Eclipse MMOs have little more than fifteen players. I'm pretty sure no one needs any moderators, and the chance that those fifteen people will break rules is slim anyway.

He's right. 50% of eclipse games don't make it out there. Not even WIP games haven't reached alpha. And read the damn stickies. In 24 hours, there will be a mod/admin to lock it if you don't meet the requirements for a thread.

@shadowCompany:

> He's right. 50% of eclipse games don't make it out there. Not even WIP games haven't reached alpha. And read the damn stickies. In 24 hours, there will be a mod/admin to lock it if you don't meet the requirements for a thread.

SHE is right xD, + to many mods will only annoy the players.

@shadowCompany:

> @Lollicat:
>
> > I hate to say it, but most Eclipse MMOs have little more than fifteen players. I'm pretty sure no one needs any moderators, and the chance that those fifteen people will break rules is slim anyway.
>
> He's right. 50% of eclipse games don't make it out there. Not even WIP games haven't reached alpha. And read the damn stickies. In 24 hours, there will be a mod/admin to lock it if you don't meet the requirements for a thread.

OH MY GOD NO I'M A GIRL AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

@Lollicat:

> @shadowCompany:
>
> > @Lollicat:
> >
> > > I hate to say it, but most Eclipse MMOs have little more than fifteen players. I'm pretty sure no one needs any moderators, and the chance that those fifteen people will break rules is slim anyway.
> >
> > He's right. 50% of eclipse games don't make it out there. Not even WIP games haven't reached alpha. And read the damn stickies. In 24 hours, there will be a mod/admin to lock it if you don't meet the requirements for a thread.
>
> OH MY GOD NO I'M A GIRL AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I just posted that xD, All hail to the cat queen >:3

@yaratemaster:

> @Lollicat:
>
> > @shadowCompany:
> >
> > > @Lollicat:
> > >
> > > > I hate to say it, but most Eclipse MMOs have little more than fifteen players. I'm pretty sure no one needs any moderators, and the chance that those fifteen people will break rules is slim anyway.
> > >
> > > He's right. 50% of eclipse games don't make it out there. Not even WIP games haven't reached alpha. And read the damn stickies. In 24 hours, there will be a mod/admin to lock it if you don't meet the requirements for a thread.
> >
> > OH MY GOD NO I'M A GIRL AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>
> I just posted that xD, All hail to the cat queen >:3

I completely forgot about that xD Yay!