Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO] Main Menu editing tutorial?

bukimari

Editing any of the forms in VB6 is rather easy. Just click view object. After that just drag, drop and resize any of the textboxes, pictures etc on the form9except the window size and picScreen. Those need to have some ncodes changed a bit if you resize them). And to customize it, just draw something up in MS paint or photoshop or something and save it as .bmp then load it up on the object from the Properties menu on the right.

@Robin:

> @bukimari:
>
> > Well basically a VB6 overall tutorial would be nice because Google sucks big time when it comes to helping me find stuff…
>
> Google is fantastic at finding stuff. I think the problem here is that you just don't know how to use it.

I do too know how to use Google D: I'm not a complete idiot. I just didn't find any good tutorials because…well...ok maybe I am an idiot. Forgive me Robin! I have failed you!

-Buki

Honestly if you play around with it long enuff … you'll figure it out ... just play around in *properties - frmmenu ... I didnt use google and I have zero VB skills...

Also check out other peoples menu ... the reason behind this is .. I thought my menu was pretty good until I saw what other people did then I realized that my menu and Gui was trash ... went back to the drawing board ..

Now...

NOW... IM THE BEST