Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Skilled Programmer LF> part time work

rex510

Hi folks,

I'm a very skilled programmer looking for some part time work(2-3 days a week) on a project. I have been in the mirage scene since back when GSD started working on the Konfuze engine. I have been hiding away for a long time working on my own project since then, but currently it is in playtesting and no more programming work is needed for the time being until our next test phase.

Here are the things I can add to projects:

I do custom Quest systems,Buff systems,PvP systems including battlegrounds and many many more.

For any examples please PM me and explain what you would like to see. As everything I do is bespoke I don't hold examples and will build them on request.

Kandonian.

Ok I've had alot of people wanting me to help them.

The thing is I don't want to do anything with any legal issues so games based on something else e.g final fantasy,pokemon,etc. I will not work for any of these sorry but gl with your game!.

If you want to help someone, I could use some help setting up a new game I'm working on while my other game is being set up on Origins.

If you want to see some info on it the web site is: [http://www.prconline.webs.com/](http://www.prconline.webs.com/)
I'm still working on the setup of info for the site though so everything that is planned wont be on there atm, But most of the general info is there.

Game's Name is "PRC (Project ReCreation)"

PM me for additional info for what i would need as far as programing.