Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Three important questions

Christmas123

Okay I have three important questions about ECLIPSE STABLE

Question 1) Okay I tried to set a song on a map but when I hit play to play the song to see what it is like to know wether it fits the map or not only about 2-3 songs will play like Fevette.mp3 and about 2 others and thats it, I try to set them to the map but they still will not play!

Question 2) How does the CustomMenu script work I saw a script with like CustomMenu(1,102,645,ETC.) Im guessing the numbers are the placement on the screen?

Question 3) Why when i die on Eclipse Stable i do not teleport somewhere eles i just stand there to be killed again and again until i run away or something (I currently have a access of 5(Owner)) what could be the problem?

@Christmas123:

> Okay I have three important questions about ECLIPSE STABLE
>
> Question 1) Okay I tried to set a song on a map but when I hit play to play the song to see what it is like to know wether it fits the map or not only about 2-3 songs will play like Fevette.mp3 and about 2 others and thats it, I try to set them to the map but they still will not play!
>
> **Needs to be MP3, not midi for stable.**
>
> Question 2) How does the CustomMenu script work I saw a script with like CustomMenu(1,102,645,ETC.) Im guessing the numbers are the placement on the screen?
>
> **This one I dont know.**
>
> Question 3) Why when I die on Eclipse Stable I do not teleport somewhere eles I just stand there to be killed again and again until I run away or something (I currently have a access of 5(Owner)) what could be the problem?
>
> **Did you remember to set a respawn for that map? Or maybe you are having errors because staff arent suposed to be auto attacked. They have to attack first.**

See bold