Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have Questions

vasko166

**_Hallo I have again Questions

1.I make my Menu for my Game but I can`t my game name was Demo World if some can make me Menu This will be a Good!
2.In Web site to Eclipse I try to click on How to make server to be a online but if I click restart to index of forum… and I wanna to know how to make to server be a online  :huh:
3\. 1st I login in main game and if wanna I go to inventory I click to use some item but he used only to  Ewuiped but not and in charter  :huh:
4.I wanna to know how to change : Player Name,Level,
5.I dont know how to kill some monster..  is of key?
6.Do have some program to make Rpg to 3D

Please if you know answears please tell him  :azn:_**

I can't really understand what you're trying to ask here, but I'll try to answer to the best of my ability with the way you typed your questions.
Also specify which Eclipse version you are using.  I'm going to assume you're using Stable.

1) Image has to be .bmp format, replace the image in the GUI folder with the one you made.
2) Can't understand.  Clicking the forum index button on the site has nothing to do with getting your server online.  To put your server online, I suggest looking at a port forwarding tutorial.
3) I think you're referring to paperdoll.  Look at a tutorial for it.  It will make your equipped items show on your character.
4) If I'm not mistaken, there should be a character editor somewhere in the server folder or here on the forums.  Or if you don't want to do that, make a new character.
5) Go up to an enemy NPC and press the Ctrl button on your keyboard.
6) Impossible with VB6.  If you want anything 3D, look for some other RPG engine that supports it.

@vasko166:

> **_Hallo I have again Questions
>
> 1.I make my Menu for my Game but I can`t my game name was Demo World if some can make me Menu This will be a Good!
> 2.In Web site to Eclipse I try to click on How to make server to be a online but if I click restart to index of forum… and I wanna to know how to make to server be a online  :huh:
> 3\. 1st I login in main game and if wanna I go to inventory I click to use some item but he used only to  Ewuiped but not and in charter  :huh:
> 4.I wanna to know how to change : Player Name,Level,
> 5.I dont know how to kill some monster..  is of key?
> 6.Do have some program to make Rpg to 3D
>
> Please if you know answears please tell him  :azn:_**

I'm hoping there is a language barrier here.
Your question is kinda hard to understand, any way you can simplify it..?  :huh:

@vasko166:

> **_Hallo I have again Questions
>
> 1.I make my Menu for my Game but I can`t my game name was Demo World if some can make me Menu This will be a Good!
> 2.In Web site to Eclipse I try to click on How to make server to be a online but if I click restart to index of forum… and I wanna to know how to make to server be a online  :huh:
> 3\. 1st I login in main game and if wanna I go to inventory I click to use some item but he used only to  Ewuiped but not and in charter  :huh:
> 4.I wanna to know how to change : Player Name,Level,
> 5.I dont know how to kill some monster..  is of key?
> 6.Do have some program to make Rpg to 3D
>
> Please if you know answears please tell him  :azn:_**

1\. As Athagekin said, make sure it is .bmp
2\. That website is outdated, to get your server online follow this tutorial: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,44837.html
3\. Oh, if you mean paperdoll, go to "Data.ini" and make sure PaperDoll=1
4\. Just go to the server and click "Mass Experience" (set it to highest). Press it like 50 times.
5\. Go up to it and press Ctrl
6\. For an OFFLINE 3D RPG (free) go here: -link removed-
    For an ONLINE 3D ORPG (expensive) go here: -link removed-

NOTE TO OTHER ANSWERERS: ENGLISH IS NOT HIS FIRST LANGUAGE

• 9 months later...