Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This is just messy…

Siliv

I Can't figure out what version I need to use to create a decent game.
Could someone explain to me where the hell I can start?
I wan't the version where I'm able to edit the Gui, Scripts, Sprites,…

Sorry I'm against spoon feeding but this website is just to messy for me.

@Siliv:

> I Can't figure out what version I need to use to create a decent game.
> Could someone explain to me where the hell I can start?
> I wan't the version where I'm able to edit the Gui, Scripts, Sprites,…
>
> Sorry I'm against spoon feeding but this website is just to messy for me.

you can do edit gui & sprites etc. in EVERY version of eclipse.. the only version without SCRIPTS is Eclipse Origins… Which is the most stable& bugfree though and which you can do the most professional games with... It's up to you to decide which version you want to use...

-seal

@Siliv:

> @-sigh-:
>
> > With Origins you need VB6 to do pretty much any edits besides mapping and making items.
>
> Am I able to edit it in the latest version of visual basic? Or do I need to downgrade?

vb6\. You can find it somewhere on the internet if you don't cry about piratery… Or you can buy it from ebay i think.

@-sigh-:

> With Origins you need VB6 to do pretty much any edits besides mapping and making items.

and:
-making npcs
-making spells ( much better than es)
-making resources to gather
and,and,and… Have you even tried eo? -.-

-seal

@-sigh-:

> With Origins **you need VB6** to do pretty much any edits besides mapping and making items.
>
> He clearly said you need VB6 and you can't downgrade I don't think, you have to get it…Somehow that we're not really allowed to say.

@Sealbreaker:

> @Siliv:
>
> > @-sigh-:
> >
> > > With Origins you need VB6 to do pretty much any edits besides mapping and making items.
> >
> > Am I able to edit it in the latest version of visual basic? Or do I need to downgrade?
>
> vb6\. You can find it somewhere on the internet if you don't cry about piratery… Or you can buy it from ebay I think.
>
> @-sigh-:
>
> > With Origins you need VB6 to do pretty much any edits besides mapping and making items.
>
> and:
> -making npcs
> -making spells ( much better than es)
> -making resources to gather
> and,and,and… Have you even tried eo? -.- I'm making a game right now called FantQuest, look in the dedicates games sub-boards ;D strike 1
>
> -seal

I was half-awake, I couldn't be bothered to make a list, those were 2 examples which I used because if they still make maps and items with in-game editors it sort of implies they didn't kill every other editor -strike two-, and I never said they didn't add resources but saying that would only confuse the point in my examples.strike three GTFO!
Lol.

> I was half-awake, I couldn't be bothered to make a list, those were 2 examples

With eclipse stable you can't do anything besides making items and bad-working spells if you dont want to script or edit the source. >.<
You could've just said that eo has no scripting and that it therefore you must have vb6 to do any new feature..
Anyways, anything has been said, i think you can lock this topic..?

-seal

@Sealbreaker:

> > I was half-awake, I couldn't be bothered to make a list, those were 2 examples
>
> With eclipse stable you can't do anything besides making items and bad-working spells if you dont want to script or edit the source. >.<
> You could've just said that eo has no scripting and that it therefore you must have vb6 to do any new feature..
> Anyways, anything has been said, I think you can lock this topic..?
>
> -seal

Look again, I clarified what that means (and related it to baseball :D)

@-sigh-:

> @Sealbreaker:
>
> > > I was half-awake, I couldn't be bothered to make a list, those were 2 examples
> >
> > With eclipse stable you can't do anything besides making items and bad-working spells if you dont want to script or edit the source. >.<
> > You could've just said that eo has no scripting and that it therefore you must have vb6 to do any new feature..
> > Anyways, anything has been said, I think you can lock this topic..?
> >
> > -seal
>
> Look again, I clarified what that means (and related it to baseball :D)

> Anyways, anything has been said, I think you can lock this topic..?

Baseball sucks.

-seal

EDIT: i wont reply again.. unneccessary.