Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Spriter looking to join a team (*Work Included)

Bernkastel

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that everyone should have used RPG maker before trying eclipse. then you'll have a sense of what's even going on…

the RPG Maker RTP is required on install (of rpg maker), and includes all of the graphics, songs, sounds, etc.

Eclipse "borrows" the graphics from RPG maker, also known as the RTP graphics.

Exactly, its a bit pointless because if they get big they could get sued, and Pokemon games are so clichéd now, 2 topics per page (almost) in the WIP board are Pokemon games, none of them have any good features that stand out..Theyre all the same ._.

Not really, you won't be sued for a start :D. And they can be about anything and have any sort of storyline/plot, therefore theres much more variety in fantasy games than in Pokemon games. (Also, amagawd Pokemon is in the dictionary O_O)

@Sekaru:

> Yep :P, like I said, its a 5 minute job he could do himself tbh.

Yeah i know i could do it myself, i did but i wanted to finish quicker and btw im not a noob if thats what you mean, cant believe ppl is so ignorant, if you dont want the job fine by me

@HunterXero:

> @Sekaru:
>
> > Yep :P, like I said, its a 5 minute job he could do himself tbh.
>
> Yeah I know I could do it myself, I did but I wanted to finish quicker and btw im not a noob if thats what you mean, cant believe ppl is so ignorant, if you dont want the job fine by me

Nobody called you a noob. >_>

And it looks to me you did the job already.

@Bernkastel:

> @HunterXero:
>
> > @Sekaru:
> >
> > > Yep :P, like I said, its a 5 minute job he could do himself tbh.
> >
> > Yeah I know I could do it myself, I did but I wanted to finish quicker and btw im not a noob if thats what you mean, cant believe ppl is so ignorant, if you dont want the job fine by me
>
> Nobody called you a noob. >_>
>
> And it looks to me you did the job already.

Well yes but that was just an example i have to do the same with about 35 more and also do the paperdoll of a lot of items and i just finished the tileset, i was just asking but np