Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Modern SideScroller Tilesets?

PotHead Zach

Well I want to make a small game using Project Vertigo, and I was wondering if anyone had some legal tilesets?  I only want to have maybe 4 or 5 outdoor maps, and 8 or 9 indoor maps, so that is doesn't seem so vacant.  So it could be like a street with stores for certain items, etc.

Anyone have any legal tilesets?

[Nothing like Evo 3k, if you know what I mean.]

In an earlier topic you have asked for sidescroller tiles, and countless times we have told you to try and pixel your own. use tutorials and guides on the forums and progress into some great tiles you could even share with the community.

@Rilêy¿!¡:

> In an earlier topic you have asked for sidescroller tiles, and countless times we have told you to try and pixel your own. use tutorials and guides on the forums and progress into some great tiles you could even share with the community.

People tell me to pixel my own, and I have made my own in the past.  But then they refuse to play it due to poor graphics.  And besides, the people that were here on this board x months ago aren't necessarily the same people that are here now.  It did slip my mind that necroposting doesn't apply here, though.

EDIT: Oh wow, my post actually isn't even dead.  How embarassing >.<