Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Linking Maps?

jtman562

Do I just link them with a warp or is there a better way? That's what I've been doing. Also, when I make a warp, I cant remove the 1 in the text bar where you select the map. I can't make a warp to a map that doesn't have a 1 in it.

Help would be appreciated.

@ShawnyBoy:

> Be warned, if each map has its own dimensions, and you move from one to the other, you risk your account being bugged. Robin said he is going to change the mapping packet system or something like that, so it should be fixed soon enough.  ;)

No I didn't.

@Robin:

> Yup. EO's socket is buggered.
>
> I completely switched it out for something else. It'll be fixed in the next release.

O.o, well I was off, but I looked it up. Still your making a change Robin! D:<

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

@mattt183:

> the only thing I have to watch out for though is that when I connect say map 3 and 4 and I have something blocked on the far right of 3 and when I try to get from 4 to 3 and I go in a certain spot where its blocked on map 3 then I end up on the blocked tile.

That happens to me a lot… how do you fix it?