Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Many Questions For EO

Killer123

Ok i have a couple Questions for EO, Please don't be a Smart @$$, i'm really not in the mood, i want to get working on this game…
1\. Is it possible to have PvP? If so what would be the limit to people on each team, and would i be able to make a Que, and would i teleport me to a different map or what?
2\. Would it be possible for Admins to have like An "Admin Channel" So only Admins can see what other admins are typing...
3\. Possible to have Mounts / Multi-Person Mounts? Where the person that owns the mount, mounts it, then other players can hop on if they wish, and the mount will increase speeds by a certain percent*
4\. Chat Bubbles.
5\. Some Kind of Auction House : players can put items on the Auction house to buy off, or bid on the item selected.
6\. A simple Mailing system, you can send items, money, etc to a desired player.
7\. Shape Shifting into different Creatures, Only playable on a certain class, must hit a certain lvl to unlock then learn.
8\. Class Trainer : You can upgrade you class skills. Obviously...
9\. Quest Helper : Gives you arrows on which path is the fastest and how to get there.
10\. Player Profile : When brought up, a player can view another players Equips, Current/completed Quests.
11\. A party system..You can Invite players to your party to chat or kill mobs together, with shared exp.
12\. A pet System.
13\. Guild Chat, Party Chat, Global Chat, Auction Chat (Trade Chat).
14\. When entering a new map Have the Name Appear In bigger letters than Minimize to how they currently are.
15\. Npc chat : In a PopUp box.
16\. Admin Commands : Walking through Blocked Objects *People, walls, etc*, Invisiblility : Turn invisible
If there is any way i can do any of these and you think of it please say so...I really need these to make my game independant from the others.
****If i think of any more i sha'll and will and more, Please no rude comments****