Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help with a VB6 Project…

Killer123

@BRiM570N3:

> WTH..Why is it that every post I make, there comes Robin and gives me a DUCHE comment.

This is the source editing board. Where else do you expect me to post?

@BRiM570N3:

> It is related as he cant compile. I gave him a clue to where to get it to work..im nice to ppl…try that for a change Robin. :)

This kid is struggling running some basics on his computer. You really think telling him that it's possibly to 'trick' portable to compile is going to help him at all?

As for your sarcy comment about being nice; My entire post count is made up of posts helping people. Just because you don't like how I talk doesn't mean I'm not nice.

Robin, helping ppl and being nice isnt the same thing. Think before you type and dont say harsh things to ppl just cuz you where treaten like that when you grow up. I was bullied ALOT when i was a kid, and i dont like when ppl talk like you do. (but now IRL, no one mess with me :) im kinda BIG now).

Anyway..i think you do a good job on EO and you sure help if its needed, just be nice to ppl and thats not just to you thats to ALL on the intraweb.

The problem is why he cant compile. Am i right?
I told him he can compile even in portable.
What is it that dont make that related to the topic?

I just said be nice when you type, youve made more than me angry on this forum. Right now im not angry at all, but when you use your "tone" and talking directly to someone it is personal. Im just saying "lighten" the tone some.

@BRiM570N3:

> The problem is why he cant compile. Am I right?
> I told him he can compile even in portable.
> What is it that dont make that related to the topic?

Either tell him how or don't bother posting. Coming on with "It's possible to compile in portable if you trick it." is like me going on your question topics and saying "It's possible to do this if you know how."

@BRiM570N3:

> I just said be nice when you type, youve made more than me angry on this forum. Right now im not angry at all, but when you use your "tone" and talking directly to someone it is personal. Im just saying "lighten" the tone some.

I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to develop my engine and offer support for it. I'm not going to waste my time sugar-coating my words and pretending I care what you think of me.

"It's possible to do this if you know how."
Thats exactly what you say, if your going to help someone say exactly how its done and dont "i-dont-say-exactly-what-to-do-then-they-might-learn-something" like you allways do.

As i said you help ppl, but not right away.

English is not my first lang. I spell like crap and its hard to make myself understandable (is that a word).

Im just saying, is it hard to be nice?

@BRiM570N3:

> Thats exactly what you say, if your going to help someone say exactly how its done and dont "I-dont-say-exactly-what-to-do-then-they-might-learn-something" like you allways do.

Right. If you want to continue this conversation I suggest you stop basing your opinion on the handful of posts you've seen from me. If my posts didn't help people then I wouldn't be where I am now.

I've said many times that I'm not going to hand entire features out to people on a silver platter. I am more than willing to help people sort out problems they run into when making things themselves. It's called context. How I help people depends entirely on how willing they are to help themselves.

Yea, he's Right in Some Ways and Wrong in others. I'm not taking sides, because i need help. Which not many people seem to do right now…thats all i can say, if you know how i can do this in portable please share, Because i really don't have the time for all this other junk and the other downloads, if they are a download, i need a Quick, small download...

@βΣЙ٧ÐΏĢ:

> Yea, he's Right in Some Ways and Wrong in others. I'm not taking sides, because I need help. Which not many people seem to do right now…thats all I can say, if you know how I can do this in portable please share, Because I really don't have the time for all this other junk and the other downloads, if they are a download, I need a Quick, small download...

Oh shush you. We're not going to start giving out illegal downloads just because you're too lazy to search yourself.