Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[ES]Spells not memorizing?

Timmah

Hello,

So I made a spell, made it an item, and put it in a shop.  I bought it, and its in my inventory.  I double-clicked it and it said it was memorized.  I dont understand where it was memorized to?

It isn't in my spell list.

Any help?

EDIT:  The spells appears in my list after after I close the game and restart.  Is there a Call SomethingHere being well…called. xD when the game starts?

When you double-click a spell, it gets memorized to your Insert key.  You target something and press the Insert button to cast the memorized spell.

The appearance of your spells in the spell list may just be a source error to where it doesn't send the data to show the spell in the list.

@Athagekin:

> When you double-click a spell, it gets memorized to your Insert key.  You target something and press the Insert button to cast the memorized spell.
>
> The appearance of your spells in the spell list may just be a source error to where it doesn't send the data to show the spell in the list.

After 2 hours of playing around, I agree with what you said.  The source error is right, I'm just not sure how to fix it.  I can't put it in the DoEvents when a chacter moves, because the My Spells starts refreshing every 250 milliseconds.

Maybe make a timer?