Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Free Server Hosting - 10.5mbps d/l - 900kbps u/l

symphonia117

This post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator…. huh.
That's new.
I wonder what happened here while I was away o_O

Anyways...
I'm offering my computer as a server for someone's game.
I will not take scrap games.  Before accepting a game I want to see it and it's development.
My ISP provides me with about 10.5mbps download speeds and 900kbps upload speeds.  This is more than enough to support any Eclipse game.
My house is actually the local Hub for our ISP so we have a nicer connection than the surrounding area.
My computer folds 24/7 so it only shuts off when it needs restarted because of updates or software installation.
Check my sig for physical computer specs.
I will only offer this service for one individual's server.  First come, first serve.  That is, of course, if your game is worth hosting.
Additionally, I won't take any requests after February 2011.
To submit a request please reply to this thread.  Do not PM or e-mail me.

@Prince:

> wow how much do you pay for the internet?

Our ISP provides a "VIP" package (video, internet, phone).  With this bundle we get our phone service, our internet service, and our cable television.  All are being run through a single coaxial cable.  We have the second highest package offered, the highest being a 50mbps d/l rate (not sure about upload).

It costs somewhere between $100 and $150 per month.  This includes 700+ channels, roughly 100 (non VOD or PPV) HD channels, and DVR service.

But anyways…
It's fast, and I'm offering.

@JS1:

> VIP… is that Mediacom?
>
> Would you host a non-Eclipse game? (Minecraft)
>
> -JS1

I could possibly host a minecraft server.  Again, I am only willing to host quality projects.  Please be sure that whatever is taking place in the game is quality work and not just a bunch of random people poking at cubes aimlessly making nothing.

@Robin:

> Where are you located?

Rossford, Ohio
In the United States.
It's near Toledo.

Yes, we're dedicated. I'm currently using Darksunlight Productions' server hosting, and it's, well, laggy. I haven't been able to get much work done on that server, so I think I'd just export my singleplayer world onto the server. Or I could start a new world, I don't really care. Would it be possible for me to use [McMyAdmin](http://www.phonicuk.com/Software/McMyAdmin.aspx)?

-JS1