Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Runtime Error '9'

Savents

When ever I try to click on the proprieties option in the map editor I get a "Runtime error 9 Subscript out of range" message, I was searching the forms and came up with nothing other this this.

> You can resolve your error by using The Eclipse Origins Runtimes. This will fix most computers immediately, if it doesn't for you, read on.
>
>     * If you are using x64, otherwise known as 64 bit, then you must run in compatibility mode for XP SP3 or XP SP2.
>     * If you are using Vista or Windows 7, you need to Run as Administrator (right click installer > Run As Administrator). If this persists, disable UAC as a whole.
>     * Trying reading the Installation section under Downloads. It is more clear than this.
>     * If you continue to receive errors, please don't be afraid to post in the forums, we'd be glad to help!

I am in fact running in windows 7 and I have tried all the options listed above.

@Chuchoide:

> For some reason, when I put Debug = 1 in the Config.ini file, the error doesn't happen, when I don't, it happens.

… of course it fucking does. Turning on debug mode causes all errors to be logged and ignored. Do not use it when programming.

The error seems to be caused by the music not being seen. Do you have any .mid files in your music folder?

@Rainbow:

> … of course it fucking does. Turning on debug mode causes all errors to be logged and ignored. Do not use it when programming.
>
> The error seems to be caused by the music not being seen. Do you have any .mid files in your music folder?

Yeah, it was the music.
I deleted all the music files before removing them from the map, it's fixed now.

• 3 weeks later...
I got runtime error "9"
When: My friend tryed to connect
He registered his account
Went to character creation
Once he decided and click Create,
I got a server run time error and my server crash
any idea?

Eclispe Oringin Ver 2 Beta
Computer: Windows XP
My Login Account: Admin
Internet Modern: Motorola SB5101 & Linksys E1000