Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Puzzle Pirates skill system? [ES]

Ikeyzo

I know there are a tonne of skill systems out there, and their all pretty difficult to code.
I was wondering, if it were possible to make a Puzzle Pirates style skill system, certain things in it earning the right to say, start a guild.
If anyone could do this, or at least point me to the resources to do this, I would be grateful.
(PS, by Puzzle Pirates skill system, there are several different parts to it;
There is first the minigame that you play, or an event you complete.
Depending on how well you do this, it gives you a standing, or a rating of skill
If you repeat the minigame or whatever multiple times, it slowly gets up your experience

I think that most of this should actually be pretty easily achieveable, other than the skill calculator required for standing.

The skills show up on the pirates profile, which I'll do myself. The skills will need a variable of some sort, so I can call each skill up easily.

P.S.
Skills need only eight levels, and seven standings

Something along the lines of:

>! Experience:
Beginner
Apprentice
Junior
Teacher
Master
Grandmaster
Celebrated
Fabled
>! Standing:
Able
Acceptable
Good
Skilled
Brilliant
Epic
Perfect
Legendary

I guess the experience would just be the level, given a title, but the standing would be much more difficult to generate. It probably would be like, if they did it within a certain time, or something. May I also add that a standing can only go up one level at a time, so even if someone performed at legendary, if they had only just begun, and were able, they would only go up one standing, to Acceptable, and so on.

Thanks in advance.