Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Unamed Classic Dungeon (MMO)RPG [UPDATED]

J. Black

At first, english isn't my language, so don't consider my mistakes.

**The game concepts**

I want to make a game that looks like the games I used to play back in 90's with dungeons, wizards, magical rings and all that cliche. I used nordic mythology as a base for my mythology, so I think it will be like the classic rpg games.

**Features [75%]**

* Guild [95%]
* ~~Familiar (pet) [98%]~~
* Experience given by resources [90%]
* ~~Houses and Guild houses [10%]~~
* In game mail [90%]
* Friend list [10%]
* Autotiles [80%]
* Projectiles [95%]
* ~~Custom status [99%]~~
* 3 currency types [90%]
* Custom hairstyle [80%]
* Hair shop NPC (hairs are not itens, the npcs changes the players .dat) [40%] **NEW**
* Custom GUI [15%]
* Dungeon (only party members can enter and they are warped for a custom place if leave party or quit game) [99%] **NEW**
* Horse system [80%]
* Different (and global) attacking frames for different types of weapons [100%] **NEW**
* Sit system increasing the regeneration of HP and MP (with custom sprite frame) [100%] **NEW**
* AFK (with custom sprite) [100%] **NEW**
* Chat bubble (with an option to disable) [100%] **NEW**
* Autoloot (with and option to disable) [100%] **NEW**
* Ban based on account instead of IP and with expiration date [100%] **NEW**
* Jail system (players are warped to the jail if they kill 3 players and released after X days) [40%] **NEW**
* Daily reward (the player can get an reward everyday or click to "wait" until the next day to increase the prize. Max number of "wait"s is 5 and the player can take the reward anytime but if he waits and don't come next day, the counting is set to zero) [99%] **NEW**
* Experience bonus (in %) set by server [100%] **NEW**
* Vip system with client side menu (I think I'm not going to use this, but it's a great feature with lots of improvements) [99%] **NEW**
* Player can change they spawn points [95%] **NEW**
* Spell tree like Diablo II [95%] **NEW**
* Quests [90%] **NEW**
* Crafting, Alchemy and other professions [60%] **NEW**
* Gender based paperdoll [100%] **NEW**
* More stuff

**Classes**

* Warrior (sword and shield)
* Wizard (spellcaster)
* Druid (summon and transforming)
* Archer (bow and crossbow)
* Priest (white magic and heal magic)

**Maps**

For now I don't have any screenshots of my maps, but I'm using the tileset below (**this is NOT my map, just an exemple of the tileset I'm using**)

![](http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/055/4/b/Halterock_City_1_by_HyperSnake22.png)

Since I'm doing the code part for now, I don't have much graphic stuf to show, but I'll post it in 1 or 2 weeks.

I'm looking for suggestions.

**Media**

Since my GUI is a mess at the moment, I'll not post any screens for the next days, but you guys can see a preview of the character in the pic bellow

![](http://www.eclipseorigins.com/community/uploads/monthly_02_2015/post-75222-0-24523700-1424474634.png)

• 1 month later...
You get jailed for killing players on a pvp map? What?! Why not just get rid of pvp altogether if you don't want players fighting each other? That was just something that confused me but other than that, this game looks and sounds awesome. Cant wait to hear back for more details on it. :)

So first off, with English not being your first language, I would like to compliment you on doing as well as, if not better, then most English speaking people on here.

That aside, the client seems pretty great. Keep up the good work.

> You get jailed for killing players on a pvp map? What?! Why not just get rid of pvp altogether if you don't want players fighting each other? That was just something that confused me but other than that, this game looks and sounds awesome. Cant wait to hear back for more details on it. :)

Yes. I really don't care about players killing each other but I believe that acts have consequences, so I'll give the player a opportunity to not kill to many player or they will have a time to reconsider it in jail. It's more about the medieval feeling (maybe I put an price to leave jail before the time) than my opinion about killing other players :D

I'll update the topic this weekend or next week, so more features (and maybe pics) will be here.

> Keep up with the good work.  ;)

Thank you, really!

> So first off, with English not being your first language, I would like to compliment you on doing as well as, if not better, then most English speaking people on here.
>
>  
>
> That aside, the client seems pretty great. Keep up the good work.

Thank you. I'ts really nice to hear something like this. Comments like yours makes me want to do more and more things :D