Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Insanity..

Grizzy

has anybody ever done the workout videos produced by beachbody? It is hosted by Shawn T.. I just started and this is my second month. So I figured I'd ask to see if anyone got results.. Its kinda similar to P90x just no freeweights, bands, and its just way more cardio.

• 2 weeks later...
Well my sister is doing P90x. I'm not so sure about insanity but for P90, shes been getting some result. But my best way for you to work out is train your mind first. You see both p90 and insanity is always using the same goal, to pass your limit. If you train your mind to ignore those pain when working out, you'd be able to do more reps and have longer run ,therefore have better and faster result.
Here's my work out regiment if you just want to get toned. First day - Push Ups, Sit Ups, Pull Ups - Wide and front pull ups. Second day Run(either regular run or 30/60 run). Then next day Push ups, sit ups, etc…Don't work out the same mucle every day, your body needs to recover atleast 18 hours.
Remember always pass your limit especially when running, try to run without stopping. If you need to walk, just jog in place. People get mislead when buying products like P90x and Insanity. They think they buy those because they have the best work out. Yes, they work, but they are not really buying the product itself but the motivation. Any kind of 'real' work out will work, just remember to train yourself to be motivated and always surpass your limit. tell your mind to BRING IT!

and oh yeah, don't forget to hydrate