Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Terraria

Myron

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it's fun but there is no immersion at all.

Also another thing that annoys me, is the blocks are kind of small, for how large your character collision/hitbox is. I do like how as you build rooms and stuff NPCs arrive to provide services, though; that's a great feature. Too bad NPCs just stand and watch as zombies/whatever walk by them, though.

The small blocks never bothered me. What bothered me is that after getting it all, seeing it all, it gets boring. Nothing much new to explore. Completed the Jungle, explored floating islands, completely obliterated the Hell world. Beat Skeletron like six times till I got enough of the endless dungeon exploring for Items, while I already have them all.

A few Goblin attacks then and there, but that was it. Mostly spend the last time building bridges and other cool buildings, but then I stopped playing. The feeling of a new player was lost to me, the moment I started watching the LP's when the game wasn't even released.

Even playing it Multiplayer has a limit. But this also happened with Minecraft, I almost done it all, tried it all. Mods, running around with no armor and only a stick into dark caves, with the only light would be the lava I occasionally found, hugging creepers just for the heck of it, role played that I was a governor because of a Village mod (Forgot the name).

So this all pushed me back to H&H, while the owners don't give a crap about the game anymore, since their busy rolling in to money and the plans of Salem & Haven, it's still have the same challenge it had in World 3\. Only corpses can be found everywhere, and while I heard about bugs being used to raid settlements, I also heard about more friendly neighbors looking for a friendly trade. But this all just provokes the real murders to get bored and just kill for no reason at all.

:embarrassed:, Looks like I made another wall of text again..

• 1 month later...