Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Couple of Things I want suggestions on

creatorfromhell

Number 1 through 2 you're going to have to decide for yourself. It depends on what features you want.

Number 3 is whatever you need. I would do as much as I can by myself and then recruit if I need more help.

Number 4 is however much you can put in order to reduce loading time/lag and make it look seamless as possible. I would experiment with different settings and see which you're most comfortable with.

Number 5 would be to not try and recruit everything for everyone. Don't get your expectations high but aim high. It's very unlikely that people will want to join your team unless you present some really good stuff or good skills. I would also try to build up a fanbase by making a post in the Eclipse Projects section, where people can view your progress and give you criticism on how to make it better. Don't get discouraged though, they are just trying to help.

It may seem like I'm being evasive, but there's really no right answer to any of these questions. It's really just whatever choice you like best. (As long as it works nicely, smoothly, and doesn't detract from the gameplay of course.)

**1., 2.** Whatever is best for your game.
**3.** A couple of people who have extensive skills in multiple areas. 3 at a stretch.
**4.** As big as they need to be. Not so big that they take hours to connect to.
**5.** Don't expect to make a good game on your first try. Don't feel attached to everything you make. You'll want to screw around with the engine a few times and completely destroy everything every so often. Eventually you'll get something that works.