Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

BMO.

Shoryuken

So i've been playing this for a while it's really fun. It's Bomberman Online. At first I thought it looked childish, but the amount of reflexes and skill it takes to be proficient at it is astounding. Basically, you are on a x,y axis grid. You set bombs to blow up the barricades on the map. These barricades drop powerups like extra bombs to lay at once, more explosion length. The ultimate goal is to get as many power ups and kill your opponent.

This works mostly by chaining or trapping. Explosions make bombs in their path explode as well causing chain explosions.

Anyway it's really fun. It's lobby style like halo, where you find a match start and play until you want to leave that match or find a new one. When you win you get rank ups and money to customize your avatar ect,ect. And no one has a advantage over anyone. In everygame it's all about skill

I have a high enough rank to do normal maps (step above basic, and the best map type.) so if anyone is interested reply and we can set up a match.

bmoworld.com