Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Source edit Failure X.X

SpiceyWolf

not sure if this is the place im suppost to ask this, if it is plz tell me where to go, but  i used the add equipment slots and also the extra sprite tiles…(the ones that would work on eo 2 meening Murdoks equipment add and FBU's sprite changer tile)  and i dont know but for some reason when i equip something ... to everyone elses screen they are wearing it and not me, and if they equip something it shows im wearing something( on everyones screen whenever they equip something it looks to them as they are wearing it too) so things blend.... and i know this should happen either way... and i dont know how to fix... not really used to visual basic... but is there anything that u would put in there to do stuff like that? please help!

@SpiceyWolf:

> Kinda did that already. Thanks anyways for the reply.

So you added the tutorials wrong twice? Perhaps this problem was happening before you added the tuts, test your backup and see if you're getting your equipment problem. There are changes you've made that you need to go over, I doubt the tutorials are wrong.

@DJMaxus:

> So you added the tutorials wrong twice? Perhaps this problem was happening before you added the tuts, test your backup and see if you're getting your equipment problem. There are changes you've made that you need to go over, I doubt the tutorials are wrong.

No I meant I went over it, but, like, before i saw that you posted on my topic.

i fixed it… i realized that the part where u have the thing u gotta put twice on one page(the only difference between the lines of code is one said index and the other said PlayerNum) i copied over the index code over the Playernum and then it didnt do anything... on like my 5th time trying that code(yes i tried as many times as it took cuz i needed this... im remaking my friends game and this was one thing he wouldnt make an exception for... i needed this back) i knoticed that there was a difference in the code... but thnx for help anyway :P